1. - WEBSITE OWNERSHIP. In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSIS -EC), the following website information is presented: • Owner: YOUNOM LABORATORIOS S.L (YOUNOM LABORATORIOS LLC) • Address: 9 Simó Ballester Street, Bj Palma de Mallorca- the Balearic Islands, 07011
The address for claims indicated as correspond to the registered office of the company. The YOUNOM LABORATORIOS S.L (YOUNOM LABORATORIOS LLC) is a limited liability company with TPN B-57958852 registered at the Palma de Mallorca Trade Register, volume 2657, book 0, folio 60, page PM-78678. It is the renter of the “www.younom.com” website (hereinafter “the site”, “the web” or “the store” correspondingly) and makes it available to Internet users in order to allow the purchase of goods sold by the company and / or by third parties, if applicable.
2. - DATA PROTECTION. Data collected via the web or the indicated mechanisms will be included in files owned by YOUNOM LABORATORIOS S.L (YOUNOM LABORATORIOS LLC). These files are registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Data Processing Your data will be used for the following: • Improve, implement and monitor the proper performance of the contract and legal obligations by the YOUNOM LABORATORIOS S.L (YOUNOM LABORATORIOS LLC). • Manage your User Account, access and actions as a registered user • Send you newsletters / reports and information, where you have an opportunity to disenroll any time either through the mail address where an electronic address will be enabled or using "Personal Account" if you are already a registered user. • Send you promotional information about the YOUNOM LABORATORIOS S.L (YOUNOM LABORATORIOS LLC) products that you might buy or if you could have requested any other product or commercial offer. Data collected via the forms and registers marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory and without them the actions requested by a user cannot be performed. Commercial and promotional communications and newsletters Content of communications: the YOUNOM LABORATORIOS S.L (YOUNOM LABORATORIOS LLC) may send you promotional information related to products available on our website. The YOUNOM LABORATORIOS LLC will never do it by third parties without your informed consent. Means: the YOUNOM LABORATORIOS S.L (YOUNOM LABORATORIOS LLC) will send you such communications by any means (mail, telephone, email or other electronic means). Regarding promotional communications electronically, we will inform each of them, how to unsubscribe in a simple way and without any cost. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible and, in any event, within the legal deadline.
MODIFICATIONS OF DATA AND/OR WITHDRAWALS Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the YOUNOM LABORATORIOS S.L (YOUNOM LABORATORIOS LLC), 9 Simó Ballester Street, Bj Palma de Mallorca- the Balearic Islands, 07011, indicating in the subject - "LOPD" - for any question regarding your personal data and you may exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at any time (subject to the procedure specific opt-out for promotional communication for advertising purposes by electronic means).
4. - DEFINITIONS The YOUNOM LABORATORIOS LLC, an information society services provider in accordance with the LSIS –EC and the renter of the website www.younom.com User: a person who enters the website www.younom.com either directly or through other pages or websites, and who gets registered in order to purchase products for its final consumption. General Conditions of Contract (GCC) are the present general conditions of contract governing the contractual relationship between the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC and the User.
5.- IDENTITY OF THE PARTIES - The Provider of goods or services, of the one part, contracted by the User is the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC with the address at 9 Simó Ballester Street, Bj Palma de Mallorca- the Balearic Islands, 07011, And the User registered on the website using a username and password, of the other part.
6. -USER REGISTRATION The User may register on the website using the "Create Account" section. For this purpose, you must enter the personal data which is mandatory. The Registered User of the store will have the access to the website, to the acquisition of goods and receipt of newsletters / reports and information about the company and its products. The User will choose a username and password, pledging to make diligent use of them, not make them available to third parties and to inform the Provider of loss or theft thereof or of any access by unauthorized third party, so that it may proceed to the immediate blocking. The User has full responsibility for use and custody, being responsible for the veracity of the personal data provided to the Provider. The User may not select as a username words intended to confuse others into identifying him or her as a member of the Provider, or expressions that are vulgar, injurious or in general contravene the law or the demands of morality and good customs.
7. - PURPOSE OF THE CONTRACT This contract aims to regulate the contractual relationship of sale between the Provider and the User at the time the latter accepts the purchase during the contracting process. The contractual relationship of sale involves the delivery of a product or service, in exchange for a certain price and publicly exposed through the website. These General Terms and Conditions bind both parties and form an integral and inseparable part of the contract of sale which effectively operates at the time of signing the order at the request of the client, through contracting mechanisms will be specified later , all in accordance with the provisions of art. 1255 of the Civil Code that enshrines the principle of freedom of contract and agreements between the contracting parties.
8. - TERRITORY The YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC operates through the website www.younom.com on a planetary scope. The use of this website and any purchase made on it is considered completed in Spain, are therefore subject to Spanish existing laws and regulations.
9. - PRODUCT INFORMATION The descriptions of the products offered on the website are made using photographs, graphic or iconographic representations and videos relating to products, as well as different trade names, trademarks or logos on the website, intended to provide as much information. However, the User must be aware that they have an indicative purpose and therefore lack exhaustive character. The User should be warned that in some cases the images offered with the product description may be not match exactly the original, and in these cases the description of the product always prevail. These cases will be exceptional because the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC always aims to offer an accurate picture of the product. In order to guarantee more complete information, we also indicate the presence or absence of stock of the product as soon as possible. In the case the product is not available after purchase have been made, the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC will inform the User of the total cancellation or, where appropriate, partial order and the return of the price if applicable.
10. - PRICE The price of the products will at all times be that stipulated on our website, except in the case of manifest error. Although we try to ensure that all the prices appearing on the website are correct, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any of the products you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and we will give you the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or to cancel it. If The prices change at any time may, but (except in that established above) potential changes will not affect orders for which we have already sent a delivery/order confirmation. The prices of the products on the website include VAT, or other taxes that may be applicable in any event expressed in the EURO currency. The expenses mentioned, unless expressly stated otherwise, do not include shipping, handling, packaging, shipping insurance or any other additional services and schedules as the product purchased. The price of a product, the applicable taxes and shipping costs are displayed at the time of purchase, so that the User can know exactly the price of each option. If you purchase in Europe the shipping will not be generated. The price applicable to each individual product will be published on the website, and applied automatically by the contracting process in the last phase. In any event, the User will be previously informed of such an option. For any information about the request, the User can contact the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC Customer Support on the website www.younom.com At any time, the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC reserves the right to modify the prices. The products will be billed at the price in effect at the time of registration of order, except obvious typographical error.
11. - OFFER AND ACCEPTANCE The contracting process and the pre-contractual information are in English and this language will be used to carry the contracting process. In case it can be conducted in another language will be indicated before starting the contracting process. Contracting process In order to access the products offered by the Provider and make a purchase through the web, the User must register by creating a Personal Account. To do this, the user must provide required personal data freely and voluntarily. Once the Personal Account has been created, the User is informed that in accordance with the requirements of art. 27 of Law 34 /2002 of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the procurement process will follow these steps: Once your order has been completed, adding the products to the Shopping Cart/ Cart, you should fulfill your order and make a payment, following details indicated below: 1. Click on “Cart” button in upper right hand corner. 2. Click on “Checkout” button. On the screen you can see a list of selected products, prices, taxes, shipping costs (if applicable) and / or insurance in your case. You can remove any product if you want, clicking on “Remove” option. 3. Fill in your billing and shipping information and click on “Payment” button. 4. Introduce your card information and click “Continue” button.
12. - PAYMENT METHODS Payment methods are offered on the website during the payment process: - Bank card Credits cards are subject to validation and authorization checks by the card's issuing institution. However, if that issuer does not authorize the payment, we are not liable for any delay or failure to deliver and we cannot formalize any contract with you. Within the next 24 (twenty four) hours upon receipt of the order, the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC will mail the User a return receipt and a confirmation of the purchase. The order of products and, therefore, the contract will be formalized and improved at the time of receipt of payment by the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC.
15. -SAMPLES CONSERVATION.- The client expressly agrees that the submitted samples can be conserved by the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC and can be used as a material for internal statistical research. The client's submitted samples and DNA data can not be provided to any third-party without client's approved confirmation.
16. - RETURN OF PRODUCTS- A) RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL The User will have a maximum of fourteen (14) calendar days from delivery to cancel the purchase of the product. Delivery charges shall all be borne and paid in full by the User/Buyer. Once 14 days passed, the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC will not accept returns for withdrawal of product purchases. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period mentioned. The User cannot cancel the purchase in the cases specified in the applicable regulations. In particular, including but not limited, the User cannot return the following: - Any sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery. - Products manufactured according to the specifications of the User or clearly personified; - Used products - Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly If you want to cancel the purchase of a product, the following requirements should be met: 1) The product must be in the same condition it was delivered and you shall keep the instructions, documentation, accessories, original packaging and labeling. If it is sealed or closed, the intact opening device should be maintained. 2) The return to the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC should be must be done using the same box or envelope used in delivery or, failing that, in a similar format to ensure the return of the products in perfect condition. 3) It should include a copy of proof of purchase and the delivery order of the products within the package, which also indicates goods returned and the reason for the return. B) How to proceed to return? 1. You must return the goods directly to the address: 9 Simó Ballester Street, Bj Palma de Mallorca- the Balearic Islands, 07011, Spain 2. Without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 calendar days from the date on which you communicate to us your cancellation. 3. If you have questions about the returns process, please Contact Us via e-mail. C) Reimbursement of the price of the products Provided that the User has followed the procedures established in this section and the requirements laid down there in the General Terms and Conditions have been met or those indicated by the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC, the latter will refund the price paid for the corresponding returned products to the User, except the shipping charges. The User shall not be entitled to reimbursement of the price of the returned products if they are not in the same condition they were delivered, or the requirements of the present Terms and Conditions are not met. The partial return of an order shall be reimbursed of the partial price of the product. The YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC will manage the order of return of the price by the same payment system used by the User to purchase the product. The YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC may withhold reimbursement until having received the goods back to the stores. D) Return of defective products Without prejudice to any other rights that could apply, the User shall be entitled to refund the price of defective products or products delivered if not correspond to the request made by the User. In the cases of reimbursement to the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC defective products, it must be done by the User through the procedure established by the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC, although the User, in this case, should not deal with the costs of returning such products. Whenever the User has followed the procedure set out by the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC and have met the requirements set forth in these Terms and Conditions, the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC will refund the amount of the returned products that are defective or do not correspond to the product order by the User, as provided in the subsequent section C).
17. - APPLICABLE WARRANTIES- In merit provisions Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the defense of consumers and customers, and other complementary laws, the User may exercise the guarantee of a product according to current regulations on guarantee of consumer products. In case of doubt, the User can contact the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC. It is essential to the preserve the proof of purchase and the delivery order of products to use the warranty.
18. - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY The User acknowledges and agrees not to do any activity (including but not limited to) against copyright, trademark, logos, texts, photographs, icons, images, etc., as well as graphic design, source code, intellectual property rights, or materials or content of the website, as they are the property of the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC or third parties. The public information on the website of the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC regarding both the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC as well as brands, products, logos, etc. of the third parties are protected by the laws on intellectual and industrial property so that the copying, transmission, transfer, sale or use by the User unrelated to the advertising purposes of virtual publication, unless they have the explicit consent of the YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC or a third entitled party, are prohibited.
19. - VIRUSES, PIRACY AND OTHER COMPUTER ATTACKS The User must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. Users must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. Users must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, a User would commit a criminal offence under the applicable regulations. The YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities.
The YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC is not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. The YOUNOM LABORATORIES LLC is not be liable for any interruptions that may occur in the electrical or telecommunications services that prevent users from using the services offered.